Ever wondered what goes through your yoga teacher’s head while they're teaching? No? Well done, stay focused within.
However, if you’re curious, these are my Ten Silent Thoughts in a Yoga Teacher's Head from the front mat.
- What’s his/her name again? I can’t remember. Oh great we made eye contact, “flex your foot darling”.
- She looks like she’ll throw a block at me any minute. What’s that fuming look about? Does she not like the pose I just put them in? Ok, ok, her own journey, nothing is personal, let’s move on.
- Why does he always have to walk in 10 minutes late when I just started to get the students to ground. Maybe I should tell him the class starts at 4:50 henceforward.
- Oh hello butt crack! Would YOU find this a little awkward knowing I adjusted your Balasana looking at this deep valley?
- I wonder what she was thinking about when I said “close your eyes” three times and she still kept staring at my face.
- Should I adjust him manually? He looks conservative.
- Would she be offended if I chanted a mantra now? What about just an Om?
- Why, why can’t they fold their blankets neatly? Maybe we should give a special class on that.
- I really want to fart.
- So what shall I do now that they’re in Savasana?
Fellow yoga teachers, what goes through your heads?