08 July 2014

One Spark


I drop a layer of clothing,
I see you clearer

You are all the men I ever loved
All their names are your names
Their lust, in your breath continues,
Each inside me,
You in me

I drop another layer of clothing,
I see you clearer,
I see me clearer

You are all the faces that were here and passed
All the love I learned to nurture and grow
All the light I learned to protect then let go
All the shyness, insecurities, sour points,
Reveal themselves as I'm bare before you

I drop another layer,
I see you clearer,
I see me clearer

You're more beautiful, nevertheless,
You are here, now,
Your beauty extends
Like thick crystal sugar,
Upon my tongue and chest

I am naked, beyond my flesh,
I see you clearer,
I see me clearer,
One liberated spark,
Bursting in all directions


Amal - July 2014

No comments: