13 July 2014

Distraction



You're a beautiful distraction
I haven't been thinking of you since my alarm rang
You're a beautiful distraction
Did you say you were up to that thing..?
I've got a tip.. I can help..
You're a beautiful distraction
Let's talk, maybe go for a walk
Or not
You're a beautiful distraction
Or dinner..?
Sure, maybe another day
You're a beautiful distraction
I wasn't even thinking of you when you called
My heart didn't skip a beat when I saw your name
At all
You're a beautiful distraction
No I wasn't busy, I had important plans
But they can wait
I don't know
You're a beautiful distraction
Oh thank you, you sound happy too!
You're a beautiful distraction
I wouldn't rather be around you than any of my friends
You're a beautiful distraction
I don't like to get you any gifts
These just happened to bump into me..
You're a beautiful distraction
It's perfectly fine if you change your mind
You're a beautiful distraction
Oh hi, hello, oh, I was going for two kisses,
You're a beautiful distraction
I got a bottle of wine, an opener too!
You're a beautiful distraction
Your eyes, I almost forgot how bright they glitter
You're a beautiful distraction
Those cherry honey-dripping lips,
Oh, I think I just tripped
You're a beautiful distraction
That was hot, I'm exhausted
Though I don't mind a rerun..
You're a beautiful distraction
I'm nauseated
I think I flew too high..
You're a heavy distraction
I need to go back, need to drop my anchor,
You're a heavy distraction
Please don't look at me like that..
You're just distraction
Goodbye for now.


Amal - July 2014

No comments: