24 June 2014

Dance, dance



Dance, dance,
Twirl around
In the beauty that you are
With every twirl,
A birth of new magic

Dance, dance,
Let me admire your lips as they smile
Over and over again
The way you blink your eyes like a child
The way they sparkle
Like sunrise in a drop of dew

Dance, dance,
Bare
Raw
Spontaneous
Sincere
Ever present
Ever you

Dance, dance,
Shimmer like my mirror
In your corners
Reflections of me smile
I laugh, I am intoxicated, I get high,
I dance
In your corners
Reflections of me shy,
I cry, I ache, I scream,

This is a bad dream!
I want to escape
But wait, you still dance

You dance, dance,
Nothing in my hands,
Dance, dance,
Fully in my heart,
Dance, dance,
This story is yet to end,
Dance, dance,
This scar is yet to mend,
Dance, dance,
My eyes full of wonder,
Dance, dance,
Warm like the sun,
Dance, dance,
Until we become one.


Amal
24 June 2014

1 comment:

Marwa Raslan said...

Beautiful words... I love it ��