22 March 2008

..you used to love me more..

you used to love me more
you used to melt in my warmth
yearn for my core
you used to inject me in your veins
the way i inject you in mine
my cloud used to be more charming
alluring
enchanting
in your hazel eyes
i used to matter, deeper
you used to act
not only react
you used to see
the addict in me
your muse
the lunatic
your freedom
the tender
a reminder
that hearts still throb
that yours feels
you used to allow me
to love you more
we used to be
more alive
why do we
coil
in gray corners then
and feed the dusty fire
more dust

6 comments:

Ache S. said...

Lovely..

faceless said...

wow:)

My feelings exactly

Anonymous said...

Amal, this is breathtaking!
May I try writing music to it?

Ala Ghawas

samar said...

beautiful

Samar World said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

i miss you too