10 June 2007

..nyahaha..


I can count the number of people I talked to today on one hand. I've been quiet, and I think that's what has been driving me more insane. All five in my head are hissing the most daring ideas..
The urge to self-destruct is extremely tempting. The lust for evil is insatiable. The ache for rain lingers like acid inside..
Funny how the beast crawls so sickly to the surface when you have neglected it..

..damn these hormones..

**update**
Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger.

It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing.

In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation.

It also represents your drive and motivation.

6 comments:

Mohammed Zainal said...

Fire Destruction & Anger ... jeee , relax ,Do you need someone to help you release the excess energy that you have? :D

nice site =\

aMaL said...

thanks Z for your generous offer..
..and how you suggest this excess energy may be released..?

Mohammed Zainal said...

Depends on the person aggressiveness levels ...

will submit you a form to evaluate you , then you'll have a choice of 3 ways to do so ... that varies on the evaluation given .

Nyahahaha ..

aMaL said...

my baby shot me down

Mohammed Zainal said...

uh ah ...
you need more than me hon , go see a ShriNk :D

aMaL said...

LOL i love my blog.. i'm so glad it's not part of any GROUP anymore I FEEL SO FREE!
gimmi that form