28 May 2007

Favourite Current Fantasy

Favourite fantasy at the moment:
Packing a bag. Going to the airport. Getting my cell phone crushed by a car. Buying a random one-way to ticket to somewhere I’ve never been to before. And settling there.

But seriously, I just started by deleting half my phonebook. Was fantasizing about deactivating my facebook account and putting my blog offline. And setting things on fire.

You know when you feel like your head is constantly between four pillows? This is exactly how it feels.

Ah. If only I were an animal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weird..

Yacoub said...

I broke my phone a couple of days ago and I've been without a phone since and believe me it's the best feeling in the world!

Why are we so tied down with technology :P

Ronli said...

Good for people to know.