20 May 2007

..An Employed Citizen Once Again..


Finally, after almost 3 months of carefree and nearly zero production, I am officially recognized as an employed person. Today was my first day at my new job, and boy, is it exciting! And yes, the day passed by without bumping into my repulsive exboyfriend. Hooray!

I'm surprisingly relaxed. Actually, too relaxed. I think I'm suffering from alcohol withdrawal symptoms (just made that up), as I just came back from a fantastic vacation a few days ago. My mind keeps zoning into the land of nowhere. Yes, I finally discovered where that is.

It's great to be working again. I look forward to this new, very very colourful chapter in my career.

Note to A.A.: Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to make it without you xoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook .... All the best in the new place

Regards,
Hussain Mahfood

Abbas said...

mabrook :)

Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

Alf mabrook. I hope the job will keep challenging you and make your days more interesting and creatively productive.

$iLveR GiRL said...

Mabrook. Aham shay you're finding it exciting :)

Anonymous said...

I'm AA I'm AA!!! Yipee i'm famous now! Mabrook curly wurly

Samora said...

Amoliii,

Mabrook 7abibti, im very happy for you.. enjoy ..

You made AA very happy too :)

moodz said...

Glad to know you are doing fine, wishing you all the very best!

__________________________
Gotta love the "creatively productive" part of Mahmood's comment!

aMaL said...

hussain & abbas: you do realize that it's your turn, eh?

Issam said...

mabrook :-)
wain el 7alawan? :-p

aMaL said...

hai a7la sidir:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/74/202763830_1f48b3bf73.jpg

wela bet7ebha 5eshne?