16 February 2007

10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Mohammed, away from politics, still takes time to support new bloggers.. and today, he suggested I write about the above subject, so here's my list, what's yours?

10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
  1. Publish my poetry
  2. Learn salsa
  3. Skinny dip
  4. Have a baby
  5. Live on a Caribbean island for at least a few months
  6. Visit Palestine
  7. Build something
  8. Write a poem in an ancient castle in Scotland
  9. Improve an orphan’s living
  10. Dance and sing loud in the street
..and since we're talking about death, here's a song I recommend you listen to: Bob Dylan - Let Me Die In My Footsteps

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I have never thought of a list before :P

I am a long time reader but first time commenter, I just want to thank you for your blog and tell you that you do have your readers :)

PiNkiSh said...

I want to live on an island for a while, not caribbean in particular, ANY island.
Nice blog =')

aMaL said...

thanks guys! i'm glad you enjoy this blog..

awaiting more comments from you ;)

The Joker said...

Your list reminds me of things I wanted to do when I was growing up..

When I was 6 I wanted to run away from home and join the circus.

At age 10, I wanted to be a dictator of a 3rd world country

Now, at 25, I want to quit my day job and run my own bar.. maybe sell used cars on the side too.

aMaL said...

why wait, then?!

go ahead! =)