Below are quick points made about my trip.. Enjoy!
- Sami Hewat - Bala Walashi
- Ziad Sa7ab - Al Wad3 Al Eqleemi
- Cherbel Rohana - La Shu il Teghyeer
- Ziad al Rahbani - Mais il Reem intro
What did I do in Jordan?
- I got together with all my fun and loving friends, met many new people and made new friends..
- New year party crazy; we were under the illusion that we'll be celebrating the eve at a classy building called Zara, instead ended up in the 3 star Darotel, Shmeisani, in a hall with no more than 4 tables and a dancefloor. It was the best new year party I ever had nonetheless. Nonstop dancing til 4:30 in the morning..
- It snowed! Nothing like snowflakes on your cheeks.. and on the frontyard.
- Attended a concert where a group of local young musicians skillfully played a unique selection of Arabic songs. Shu Hal Eyam, in its earlier phase, used to play on a pavement in Jabal Lwaibdeh, Amman and gradually started gaining more success and widening its fan base. I wish each one of them all the best.
- I caught a terrible, terrible cold (still in bed because of it), but it didn't matter much because:
- I met the sweetest person alive on my farewell party. We spent hours and hours talking.. he put the widest smile on my face and brought joy to me merely by knowing him.. and though it's a pity we didn't meet earlier, I find it precious to have laid eyes on and chatted with such an incredible person..
- I got the above painting from a drunken painter who messed up his canvas in anger after a failed attempt to draw godknowswhat.
- I had mlookheye!
- Someone fell head over heels for me.. and it made me blush like a twelve year old..
- This is my friend's painting on a wall at Jafra Cafe, Amman.. Kharkhar, you rock!
- Made the best New Year resolution: to care more about myself and less about others, and guess what, I've been happy with it!
- I QUIT SMOKING!!!!!! Not a single fag for two weeks..