21 December 2006

Tagged by Moodyz..

..I've been tagged by Moodyz

Here's what needs to be done:
  • -Grab the closest book to you
  • -Open Page 123
  • -Scroll down to the 5th sentence
  • -Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
  • -Name the book and author
  • -Tag 3 people

..and here's what I found:

"Somehow, I didn't think he was about to propose. He trailed his fingers over the arch of my flip-flop-wearing foot, and I looked down at him. He looked up at me."

The Year of Yes, by Maria Headley

I tag :

1- FMattar
2- Na3noosheh
3- emoodz

Wohoo! Bring 'em on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..I've been tagged by entaifah

Here's what needs to be done:

* -Grab the closest book to you
* -Open Page 123
* -Scroll down to the 5th sentence
* -Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
* -Name the book and author
* -Tag 3 people

This is what I got:

One should seek protection from the unspeakable eventuality that one's household falls victim to such a curse. In this event, you may be sure that it is the power of witchery that has transported the evil into your home, where it will prey upon your health, wealth and sanity. A witch may have the power of magic on her side, but there is some comfort in the fact that a hag is decidedly ill-educated, and as such may be easiy misled.

How to Boil a Flamingo and 49 other Lessons in the Lost Art of Being a Lady by Allison Vale & Alison Rattle.

moody said...

:D

Anonymous said...

Guess what?!

you've been tagged too ;p