19 November 2006

..شتي يا دنيا تيزيد موسمنا و يحلى..

First of all, who does this..?! My colleague found it in his wallet today..

What a day! The soft powdery cold is smiling like a silver blanket.. Rain drops kissing the winter hello.. Everything is absolutely insanely charming..

I still remember the first time I saw a rainbow.. I was four years old.. barely reaching the edge of our flat’s window, stretching my legs as far as I can to gasp with wonder at the coloured arch..

..Amazing what the weather can do to you.. what a wonderful world we live it! ..and what a dazzling day it is!

6 comments:

Hisham said...

It sure is...to say the least, the rain did brighten up my day :)

MooDy said...

sure the rain washed up my car's wax , but hey , i enjoyed that 1 ...
hope to see more action coming in :D

SuperNitfah said...

Rain in London depresses me. I love rain in Bahrain. I miss summer already hahaha...

aMaL said...

i love the rain! washes all the dust away and cleanses the soul as well as the trees..

Anonymous said...

bss it gets cold early in the morning! e3wr brdnaa mt5are3 edesh fel 3'9m lol

aMaL said...

..still beautiful.. ;)