I hate it when:
- People click Apply then OK
- They pretend that Google does not exist
- I have to remind my colleagues twice about walking into the meeting room
- My teammates ask each other what they will be having for Fatoor tonight. What’s the point?
- Important/urgent emails are ignored and trivial ones are replied to
- I have Craft Moments*
- N says, “ ‘3arbal allah bleesesh” (you’ll receive an excruciating punch for that one day)
- People suddenly decide to be super-bitches (super hint)
- I know too much information about one’s children (yes, we know they’re cute, enough now..)
- I’m easily distracted
- Some people think they can fool me when they’re too damn obvious
- I can’t find the dream dress / pair of sandals I’ve been looking for
- People just disappear
- Certain people take jokes too seriously. Wtf, chill, baby!
Note to all the hot mamas in the office: I’m only nasty cuz I love you so much (puppy face)..
“I Love It When” list, coming soon, perhaps after Eid when all this mess is over..
*CRAFT = Can’t Remember a Fucking Thing