22 October 2006

..raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..

Things I love..

  • Kind people who expect nothing in return
  • The colours turquoise and pink
  • Dark chocolate
  • An unexpected breeze
  • Quietness at home / in the office
  • His childlike smile
  • An intelligent sense of humour
  • Text messages in the morning
  • Driving the car while dancing to really loud Latin music
  • Rose wine
  • Pleasant surprises
  • Long hugs
  • A man who remembers his promises
  • When it’s ice cold outside and I’m coiled by the heater, looking through the window at frosty rain..
  • When a handsome dude’s next to me on the plane and turns out to be not lame
  • Babies… oh.. love them!
  • My close friends sitting together joyfully
  • Christmas time
  • My grandfather
  • Spending hours with the same person and still finding more to talk/argue about
  • People showing up on time (not usually the case)
  • Smiling until my cheeks hurt
  • Yellow roses
  • Amman
  • Manama’s old alleys
  • Metallica
  • Mint & strawberries
  • Sunbathing
  • Gmail
  • Wikipedia
  • DANCING! (party animal)
  • Being photographed (cameras LOVE me)
  • Fire
  • Being asked out on a date
  • Spontaneity
  • Poetry (especially when I write it)
..I can go on forever..

Have a joyful and colourful Eid, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay away from Manama's old alleyways when the sewers overflow though. It kind of looses it's romanticism.

aMaL said...

hehe! i still wouldn't mind them ;)

Blayde said...

*Dark chocolate

totally!

Anonymous said...

When old friends track you down when you least expect/need most.

aMaL said...

yep, Anon!
..However, that's when you don't mind them tracking you down.. certain people are better not re-encountered..

cheers..