24 September 2006

Shake it, baby!

Hope I won’t jinx it, but it’s been only two hours since I woke up and only good things seem to be happening.

I woke up early, had a huge cup of coffee, a very yummy sandwich and a cigarette.. Danced while I drove to work. Started jumping and laughing as soon as I stepped into the office. Mind you, everyone’s quiet and “has a headache”. SMILE, people, SMILE, damn it!!!

And my boss approved something I’ve been working on for a couple of weeks. Good stuff.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

9 comments:

Blayde said...

Sounds like a real good day for you, congrats on the approval...

aMaL said...

oh, thanks ;)
FYI, good things are still pouring.. *..knock on wood..*

MooDy said...

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MooDy said...

its just hard to keep up your productivity @ work when yer fasting ... !

aMaL said...

..yes.. if and when..

3amzooo ThE NuMb said...

My first Comment...Nice blog waleh... keep up the spirit... wo fee nas saymeh...ya3nee law sama7tee mathalan mamnoo3 theker el a63emeh wal mashroobat bekaffet anowa3ha...!)

aMaL said...

hehe.. sho akel ma akel...? meen 6affa il noor?

thanks for dropping by 3amzoo.. xoxo

zalame said...

Sounds like a really great day. Keep it up!

aMaL said...

zalame, thanks, but who art thou?